Silent Auction Rules & Regulations for K9s & Wine at Desert Rose Winery
October 22, 2016
Auction closes promptly at 4:00pm
- Must be present to win
- By bidding in Paws of Honor’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Paws of Honor has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full at the close of the auction to the cashier. Paws of Honor accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, or a check made payable to Paws of Honor. Please allow 30 minutes after the silent auction bidding has closed before reporting to the cashier.
- The purchaser must pick up all items the night of the auction, unless special arrangements are made or prize is to be mailed. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to Paws of Honor.
- Paws of Honor reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from Paws of Honor, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.